The Nugent Livestock range is engineered and hand built to last. With full type approval (ECWVTA), any farmer will appreciate the attention to detail. A front and rear weldment, braced by a cross member frame upon a fully welded, galvanised chassis ensures maximum strength. Folded side panels give extra reinforcement where it is needed.
The trailer’s steel framework is fully hot dip galvanised along with a heavy duty steel fabricated dividing gate.
Innovative features, combined with years of trailer design expertise have produced the perfect trailer for the transportation of livestock. Durable tyres, patented Dual Drive™ parabolic leaf spring suspension, solid beam axles and commercial lights offer superior build quality, strength, longevity and excellent towing characteristics.
The unique design of the sectional fold down front panels facilitates airflow through the trailer whilst in motion, reducing drag and providing for a better towing trailer. The added benefit is that less air resistance significantly decreases fuel consumption. The Nugent Livestock trailer range includes a choice of models, including inboard wheels or 7ft high option.
Models are available with maximum gross weights up to 3,500kg and the standard design includes plenty of desirable features.
Safety for both animal and farmer is paramount and the Nugent livestock is designed to be user friendly. With a variety of sizes, ranging from 8 foot to 14 foot long, (2.5 – 4.3m). Nugent has a Livestock trailer for every requirement.
- Dual Drive suspension
- Sectional fold down front panels
- Durable tyres
- Market leading Knott brakes and axles
- Heavy duty jockey wheel.
- Internal dividing gate with multiple hanging locations
- 30mm timber floor with a one piece, fully sealed 3mm aluminium tread plate floor covering.
- Reinforced loading ramp
- Mono bolts pin and collared joint fabrication
- LED lights
- Inspection door
- Lockable coupling
- Robust taildoor fastener
- Winders are simple but effective and help to strengthen the trailer when the ramp is closed
- Multiple dividing gate hangers for tailored sectioning of each load
- Spare wheel with support
- Collection tank – fully welded and sealed – hygienic disposal.
- Dual Doors. Can also be used as a ramp
- Flaps (hinge and clip system)
- Fold-up sheep decks
- Additional pair of loading gates
- Closed in bottom vents
- Horse partitions (12x7ft high trailers).
- Aluminium mudguards for twin axle models.
- Additional dividing gate.
|Model||Imperial Size||Axles||Tyres||Gross Weight||Unladen Weight||Internal LxWxH (mm)||Overall LxWxH (mm)|
|L2415S||8' x 5'||2||165R13C||2000kg||770kg||2490x1530x1820||3780x2070x2310|
|L3015S||10' x 5'||2||165R13C||2700kg||810kg||3100x1530x1820||4250x2070x2310|
|L3018H||10' x 6'||2||195/75R16||3500kg||1125kg||3100x1805x1930||4250x2400x2600|
|L3618H||12' x 6'||2||195/75R16||3500kg||1175kg||3710x1805x1930||4900x2400x2600|
|L3618T||12' x 6'||3||195/75R16||3500kg||1300kg||3710x1805x1930||4900x2400x2735|
|L4318H||14' x 6'||2||195/75R16||3500kg||1225kg||4320x1805x1930||5605x2400x2600|
|L4318T||14' x 6'||3||195/75R16||3500kg||1350kg||4320x1805x1930||5605x2400x2735|