From May 11th to 14th, the new Nugent Tiltbed trailer was unveiled at the Balmoral Show in Lisburn, Northern Ireland. It was wonderful to be back at the event after a lengthy break in 2019, catching up with old and new friends. Customers were impressed by the variety of standard features and heavy-duty pump on the Tiltbed trailer.
With its capacity to transport heavy equipment and a greater loading angle for machines with limited ground clearance, this adaptable trailer assists both the construction and automotive transportation industries, among others.
The Nugent Tiltbed is a commercial trailer that was developed to compliment the Nugent commercial trailer line. It comes in a number of sizes. It not only tows effortlessly thanks to Nugent’s unique Dual DriveTM suspension system, but it also has all of the features and usefulness of the Nugent Flatbed trailer, which was introduced at the 2018 Balmoral Show.
EXPLORE THE FEATURES
- 12˚ loading angle is ideal for equipment with low ground clearance.
- Integrated prop stands provide support when loading heavy equipment from the rear.
- Heavy duty integrated and retractable lashing points secures the load and prevents build-up of debris
- Nugent’s patented Dual Drive™ suspension offers a balanced and smooth towing experience.
- Heavy duty hydraulic hand pump powers the tilt-bed operation.
- Optional high strength and high grip ramp door is fitted with a gas strut for low effort lifting.