During baling season, there are six things to keep in mind.
The baling season finally has arrived! It is our favourite time of year here at CM Plant Sales and it is going to be another great year, whether you’re making straw, silage, or hay bales, round or rectangular, little or large. What about the weather, the density of the bales, and the storage? We’ve put together a checklist of key points to remember this baling season to guarantee a good bailing season.
- Keep in mind the moisture content of the bales.
- Keep an eye on the bale density.
- Maintain a neat hay and straw pile.
- Bales should be carefully stored.
- During the baling season, efficiently move bales.
- Finally, this baling season, stay safe.
For further information about our, Bale Lifting Range click here.